[mch2021-terrain] Fwd: Rented tents for your villages

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sat Jul 9 17:21:42 CEST 2022

Hi all,

anoter one that does not fit. We have 3 tents for them in the list.
Can someone please contact me about that?

Best regards,
konmei

Betreff: 	Re: Rented tents for your villages
Datum: 	Sat, 9 Jul 2022 00:22:49 +0300
Von: 	Mihai Sbirneciu <mihai.sbirneciu at gmail.com>
An: 	konmei <ccc at wedrich.org>

Hi,

The 2 tents should be connected to each other and only one tent should have
an opening.
The opening should be on the side opposed to the street, to provide privacy.

Thank you!