[mch2021-terrain] Tekeningen party-, bar- and food Zone

Niels Hatzmann niels at vm25.nl
Fri Nov 6 13:57:11 CET 2020

Hi all,

Jeroen called me to explain the drawings - there is a considerable amount of thought that went into them, including the nice concept to make sure it doesn’t get too crowded (by controlling the access routes), which is not visible from the drawings. Thanks for all the work done, and lets discuss on saturday with team terrain and team safety.

It is a difficult topic, this whole party / bar / restaurant bit as it comes so close to several of the three main aspects of this whole corona thing that we know for sure are important; distance, hygiene, traceability.

I sincerely hope that next year we have other solutions available to control the virus, but until then we have to be sure we can organise the event in such a way that it will meet these criteria.

cheers,

Niels

--
Niels Hatzmann