[mch2021-terrain] Tekeningen party-, bar- and food Zone

Niels Hatzmann niels at vm25.nl
Fri Nov 6 13:01:17 CET 2020

Hi,

Thanks for inviting us to comment on the first concept! Pretty cool to see it moving, even though I have my doubts about the current setup.

In this drawing we push people into a square, in which space is limited. It will be crowded so it will be difficult to keep distance. This is something I would like to avoid.

My preference would be to turn the entire thing inside out, make the bars the center like the centre of a flower, with the crowd on the outside. This gives them more space, if there is a queue it’s not in the way of another bar or access route.

I have also asked the team to respond; Maurits, Wim and Gerth who run safety, health and fire. They know this stuff and we can discuss it this weekend.

all the best,

Niels

--
Niels Hatzmann