[MCH2022 Sponsor Info] Important: place on the field

MCH Sponsor Team sponsor at mch2022.org
Wed Jun 29 20:40:47 CEST 2022

Dear sponsor,

Team:Villages has opened the submission of preferences for your placement on the field. If you want to tell them where you’d ideally like to be located on the field, register a village on the wiki if you haven’t already, and follow their instructions on placement preference <https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Villages#Can_we_select_a_location_for_our_village.3F>.

Please note that this needs to be done before July 4th!

NB: if you register a village, be sure to Team:Village's rules of engagement <https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Villages#What_is_a_village_not.3F> in mind and don’t put your company name in the village name and description. Instead, think of a fun playful name. It’ll fit in with the visitors a lot better.

Looking forward to see you at MCH!

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Tom Clement (Halcyon)
Team Projectleiding & Sponsoring MCH2022
tom at mch2022.org <mailto:tom at mch2022.org> | www.mch2022.org <http://www.mch2022.org/>