[ROC] Fwd: [mch2022-orga] Sign up for the angel system *now* please

Wheeze_NL ifcat at uberia.nl
Thu Apr 21 11:15:41 CEST 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sebastian Oort <bas at knutselaar.net>
Date: Wed, Apr 20, 2022, 20:21
Subject: [mch2022-orga] Sign up for the angel system *now* please
To: Orga <orga at lists.mch2022.org>

Ohai, thanks to team Sysadmin we now have a working Angel system!

Please reserve your nickname and enter your arrival date, shirt size etc at:

https://angel.mch2022.org

Please do it right now! We need to start planning food for buildup, event
and teardown, get enough shirts in the right size etc etc.

Also: spread the word to your local communities that people can start
reserving their nickname. Wonder who will take the nick Foobar etc!

Thanks,

Sebastian