[Productiehuis] Silent stage proposal, answer needed soon

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at gmx.net
Wed May 25 13:42:16 CEST 2022

Dear content friends,

Our (Productiehuis) ideas for a Silent Stage in Battery are now so far
advanced that we ""require" an answer from you on the following:

Our proposal is to add a 100 person Silent Disco system into Battery
so that 100 people can listen to talks/watch a movie without any
loudspeakers. This would enable two things:
- minimise the disruption of the Family terrain late in the evening
(and the immediate surroundings of Battery as well)
- allow more time slots in one tent after whatever the cutoff is for
amplified noise

The second item would be of interest to you I expect. I think we need
to find a happy medium between "accepting all the proposals", "cool,
let's cooperate with HOPE" and "OMG where do we find the angels", but
we don't know how many talks you and the presenters would like to do
in a format like this.

We have an offer for a system, the costs are not unreasonable (though
a little budget assistance would be very much appreciated) but I don't
want to spend money that we could use somewhere else (like making the
stages more pretty). We very much would like to go for a Silent Stage
though, we really like the idea.

What are your thoughts, and can we please get an answer soon?

--
Bix