[Productiehuis] Stage setup for speakers

Hugh Wells hugh at crablab.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 20:04:47 CEST 2022

Hey Productiehuis,

It's getting near that time where we need to put together some details and
FAQs for speakers so they know what to expect from us on the field.

To that end it would be helpful if you could clarify the following points:

   - Which AV inputs will be available for speakers? (eg. HDMI only)
   - Are there any restrictions on resolution or aspect ratio?
   - What audio inputs will be available from the stage?
   - What sort of microphones will be available?
   - Will there be any facility for live capture of video from the stage?
   (eg. if the speaker has a physical thing they want the audience to see)

Plus anything else you think we should know :-)

It would also be good to know what you'd like to do about any requests we
have in advance for weird/difficult stuff? For example, we have a panel
with multiple speakers and a talk that involves Chiptune music.

Many thanks,

Hugh

--
This email was sent on behalf of CrabLab Limited. The contents and any
attachments are expressly intended for the recipient(s). Should you receive