[Productiehuis] MCH & A New HOPE on Climate

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at gmx.net
Mon Jun 27 20:29:58 CEST 2022

Claudia,

> Thank you for your help. I am adding Igor to this email, so he gets updated as we talk. 1K is indeed lots of money :)
> At Sha the explody was financed by Nick, so I guess he had this 1k.
> I will look around to see if I can manage to find this money somewhere ... (not inside my pockets I am affraid :)
> How long do I have to look for the money so I am not too late to organise this?

Basically until we have no spare kits left in the pool. See if you
canfind people at various hackerspaces who have audio equipment who
can lend you a mixer, some cabling, a couple of microphones and a
loudspeakerset.

Are you going for audio only, or do you also want to stream video. We
have a streaming setup from C3VOC available, but we will be light on
spare cameras (tripod, full HD, clean hdmi/sdi out), perhaps someone
in the scene has a set available? Note that you should definitely
arrange for some lighting inside, because it will get dark in a tent.

--
Bix