[Productiehuis] MCH & A New HOPE on Climate

claudia borges claudia.borges at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 20 14:02:12 CEST 2022

Hi Bix,

Thank you for your help. I am adding Igor to this email, so he gets updated as we talk. 1K is indeed lots of money :)
At Sha the explody was financed by Nick, so I guess he had this 1k.
I will look around to see if I can manage to find this money somewhere ... (not inside my pockets I am affraid :)
How long do I have to look for the money so I am not too late to organise this?

txs! Claudia