[Productiehuis] Badge demo, mobile camera available?

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at gmx.net
Sat Jun 25 23:15:45 CEST 2022

Dave,

> I approuched you before with the TIC80 demo party.

Yes and we still need to respond to that, sorry.

> We have the idea to also host a badge demo party, so everyone can show off what they did with the mch badge. We intend to do this
>  Monday evening 25 July 21:00 in the badge tent. I understand mic/sound is already available there.
> It don't have to be livestreamed but is there a mobile camera available that could record the made products? I think you only have to film the badge itself (maybe with sound from the bade). I could edit the raw material to something thats could be placed on the video hosting platform. (I use Davinci on my Mac)

Unfortunately we (currently) don't have any spare cameras. All the
regular C3VOC cameras are in use in the three big tents. With a couple
of modern (so the latest Samsung/Apple/Sony) phones you can go a long
way, edit it in Davinci, render it into a format that the CDN accepts
and we can publish you video. Note that as always, there's limits on
artwork/audio/whatever from third parties that we can publish (so own
work or CC content is preferred) and the video will be released under
a CC license (currently don't remember which one). Aim for 1080p50,
details we can determine ons its, I hope :-D

--
Bix