[Productiehuis] Badge demo, mobile camera available?

Dave Borghuis dave at daveborghuis.nl
Sat Jun 25 19:32:37 CEST 2022

Hi,

I approuched you before with the TIC80 demo party.

We have the idea to also host a badge demo party, so everyone can show
off what they did with the mch badge. We intend to do this
Monday evening 25 July 21:00 in the badge tent. I understand mic/sound
is already available there.

It don't have to be livestreamed but is there a mobile camera available
that could record the made products? I think you only have to film the
badge itself (maybe with sound from the bade). I could edit the raw
material to something thats could be placed on the video hosting
platform. (I use Davinci on my mac).

What are te possibilities? What could I do to help you with this?

Regards,

Dave Borghuis