[Productiehuis] THEATER Re: [Content] Your MCH2022 Proposal

Viola viola at violavirus.nl
Wed Jun 8 16:26:58 CEST 2022

hi colleges of the content team and production,

About the theater of SETUP:
I am unsure if I still understand it. I told Jelle that our main stages
are often filled with speakers from our community, that 8 hours is not
feasible because it means that many speakers will be unable to speak. So
I asked Jelle if it would be possible to build up in max 1 h, and
breakdown in 20 minutes, if he can, earlier, like early morning, or in
the break, or the night before, set everything up.

Jelle answered that that sounds possible. And I asked when it would fit
in the program.

What do we answer?  (I am unsure what to answer, because my normal order
is: ask what people need, and then find a place in the schedule )

best

Viola

met vriendelijke groet, best regards,

Viola van Alphen, creative director
+31 (0)6 2090 2632

Manifestations - www.manifestations.nl <http://www.manifestations.nl>
produced by Stichting Art & Technology

--
*join us online or help spread some digital events:*
www.facebook.com/manifestations.nl

Bij het maken van afspraken gelden onze Algemene Voorwaarden / General
Conditions <http://2017.manifestations.nl/algemene-voorwaarden/>