[Productiehuis] [Content] Your MCH2022 Proposal

Walter van Holst walter.van.holst at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 6 15:38:51 CEST 2022

On 06-06-2022 15:26, ChriSHA via Content wrote:
> Hi Claudia and Viola,
>
> Thank you for reaching out. I am Chris, team lead Team Music:
> https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Music
> <https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Music>  We have a stage near the food
> court, complete with back line for bands. The stage itself is covered,
> but there is no tent, just an open field. So technically, this would be
> your place to be. Just provide a tech rider and we will see if things
> fit. Still, your build up will be a challenge as we already have
> performances during the day.
>
> On Sunday the 24^th we have a jam session 16.00-17.00 and a band
> 22.00-23.30. During 17.00-21.00 there will be DJs, chiptune artists,
> demo’s and the like, and that is where I think we can reserve a time
> slot for your performance. But when could you do the build up? Before
> 16.00? Or during the other performances?
>
> Important to know, we already spent all our money on bands and
> equipment, so there is no budget.
>
> Hope you can join us.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris van ‘t Hof

Hi All,

I have put Jelle and Productiehuis in the cc now. This really should
become a three-way conversation between the Setup people, Music Stage
team and Productiehuis on what is feasible on what stages.

We as team content have little to contribute here, other than that we
don't want to lose much in the way of main stage slots due to build-up
and tear-down of the musical bit.

@Chris This also reminds me that we should include the Music Stage in
our programming, will look into ways to give you direct access to
PretalX for doing so.

Regards,

  Walter