[Productiehuis] Tent design mockup

=PsychiC= (MCH2022) psychic at mch2022.org
Wed Jun 1 23:36:55 CEST 2022

Hi,

I tried using something like sketchup but this went all to crap and broke.
In the attachement is the tentbook from the tentsupplier. And I've added
some mockup/made up pictures to give you an idea.

The tents are 32mx32m.
Here are some mockup/example pictures of a similair tent.

This is a side view from outside that was a larger tent, but I voodoo-ed
some to make it the actual size.

This is a front-to back view from inside. Note, this picture shows a
larger tent as I could not voodoo something that would line up properly.
We actually have a total have 3 rows of poles front to back. At 8m ,
16m  and 24m. I'm not counting the 32m ones as they are the "end" of the
tent.
The pole in front of the stage is removed with an overspan for a total
of 8 poles in line of sight.
See the floorplan mockup for that. The purple dots are the poles.

As you can see in these pictures the tent has an stagged arch design
looking the front-to-back and a weave design side-to-side.

The centerpoles are 9 meters in height. The 2 side poles are 7 meters in
height. These poles are 4cm in diameter.
The outer poles are 2.6 meters in height. These poles are 3cm in diameter.

The roof height between the poles in the side-to-side view is the lowest.
Deduct 1 meter from the pole height to get the lowest roof height.

This is the overall floorplan/layout in the track tent.

The tent is 32m x 32m and the squares are for measuring 8m x 8m.
The stage front will be at the first 8 meter line.

On each intersection there is a pole to support the tent roof as shown
in purple.

Around the 6 poles in the rear there will be a truss setup 17mx9mx4m.
(boxed 30cm x 30cm)
This will have a base on each corner and 1 extra along the 17m length in
the middle at the centerpole.
The truss will hold some lighting and on each of the corners in the
center truss there will be a 65" TV with the bottom of the TV at 2 meter
height.
There will be a total of 4 65" TVs in the tent.  A 65" TV will cover
around 1,5 x  1 meter.

The max height for the PA is 5,5 meters .
I would expect the PA to line up with the front of the stage.
If this is pushed back you might have to account for the stage truss
6mx3mx4m with lights and stuff in there.

Hopefully this is enough info to create a design or to create a setup.

Regards,

Dennis / =PsychiC=