[Productiehuis] [Content] streaming MCH talks at HOPE

Mitch Altman mitch at CornfieldElectronics.com
Tue Jul 19 17:01:37 CEST 2022

On 7/19/2022 10:43 AM, Andreas Sikkema wrote:
> Mitch,
>
>> Please let me know what you need from the HOPE side of things in order
>> to stream our talks.
> Easiest would be to pickup a (public/private) stream on a laptop and
> put its screen output on the projectors. Preferable someplace with the
> lowest possible latency.

OK -- I will get you links to our streams when I know them (so you can
stream them at MCH).

Do you have links to the streams for the three main talk rooms for MCH
(so that we can project them at HOPE)?

Mitch