[Productiehuis] [Content] streaming MCH talks at HOPE

Mitch Altman mitch at CornfieldElectronics.com
Sun Jul 17 00:58:32 CEST 2022

Hey All,

I hope things are coming together well for you!  I'm sure there's still
much to do (as there is for us at HOPE).

Please send me the links for Abacus, Battery, and Clairvoyance when you
know them, so that we can set up our three dedicated rooms (one for
each) to stream MCH talks).

Thanks,
Mitch

----