[Productiehuis] tesla coil usage inform

Franziska Kunsmann hi at kunsmann.eu
Sun Jul 17 10:20:47 CEST 2022

Hi Daniel

On Sat, 16 Jul 2022 11:15:23 +0200, Daniel Berghout
<danielberghout at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hereby I am informing you of the existence of a small Tesla Coil at
> deFeest village.
> It will only be operated by me Daniel PE1RGH and I plan to run it on
> some evenings for a short period for demonstration only.

Due to the village being very close to two of the main track tents and
also some radio infrastructure, we cannot allow usage of tesla coils
(or any equipment that will generate massive amounts of EM
interference) any time during which either the track tents or the radio
infrastructure is being used.

This means you cannot use your tesla coil at the village at all,
because the radio infrastructure will be used 24/7, for example by
Team:Security.

Feel free to contact us if there are any questions.

Regards,
Franziska
Team Productiehuis

--
Bitte verwende eine geschlechtsneutrale Anrede für mich, z. B. „Guten
Tag“. Please address me in a gender-neutral way, like "Hello".

Matrix: @kunsi:franzi.business
GPG: 5FE3 7FF3 C981 A914 6C38  0532 4205 EF53 ECE0 D2BC
     <https://franzi.business/gpg_hi-kunsmann.eu.asc>