[Productiehuis] AV equipment @ May Contain Hackers

Darryl Yeoh biatch0 at hackinthebox.org
Thu Apr 21 15:29:18 CEST 2022

Hi Elger,

Thanks for getting in touch - We've already reached out to Spyker to get a quote, and we'll try to reach out to Phoxit as well just to get a comparison. If we have any difficulties getting in touch with Phoxit, we'll drop a mail to the productiehuis mailing list for some help.

We're definitely leaning towards getting the equipment from one of your suppliers just because I assume not every supplier would have experience moving equipment across (probably) muddy fields.

Regards,
Darryl

Hack In The Box
36th Floor, Menara Maxis,