[Productiehuis] AV equipment @ May Contain Hackers

Elger Jonker elger.jonker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 13:43:43 CEST 2022

Hi Darryl,

I heard that you're looking to rent AV equipment for the HITB tent/village at May Contain Hackers.

We've got two suppliers where we can forward a request to, a main supplier (Spykersound) and a backup one (Phoxit). They both can deliver a lot of stuff, so if you know what you need, the "productiehuis" can forward your request and get a quote. You're ofc also welcome to arrange anything yourself via a supplier of your choice. I suspect/hope that using one of ours saves a bit.

Regards,
Elger / Stitch