[Productiehuis] Lecterns

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at gmx.net
Fri Oct 8 23:12:52 CEST 2021

> Please let us know whether these assumptions are correct and if there
> are any other requirements that we should take into account.
> We will reuse the lecterns used at SHA2017, but with new decorations to
> match the theme and be compatible with recording equipment.

Yup, that was what we were already counting on! And as discussed with
various people, moire ("that's a moire!") prevention would be greatly
appreciated.

There's just one small addition I have to make. Currently there is
talk that we might need to plan for a fourth lectern.... As you can
imagine this a major undertaking for us and various other teams so the
decision has not yet been made and I assume will take a while to get
sorted out.

--
Bix