[Productiehuis] Lecterns

polyfloyd floyd at polyfloyd.net
Fri Oct 8 17:39:10 CEST 2021

Hey Team Productiehuis,

This email is to let you know that Team Deco is planning on providing 3
lecterns for you and speakers to use during presentations. This is based
on the bold assumptions that there will be 3 big lecture tents and that
you actually need these again :)

Please let us know whether these assumptions are correct and if there
are any other requirements that we should take into account.

We will reuse the lecterns used at SHA2017, but with new decorations to
match the theme and be compatible with recording equipment.

Project status can be seen here: https://wiki.mch2022.org/Lecterns

- polyfloyd