[Productiehuis] Introduction

Michiel Lombaers mlombaers at mac.com
Wed Dec 8 21:04:27 CET 2021

Hey Morgan,

Thanks,

We will have three “tracks” or stages (Abacus, Battery, and Clairvoyance), one pretty large (A in a 40mx36m tent) with the possibility for also music acts and two medium (B & C in two 32m x 32m tents) with probably only talks.
I don’t know if there are enough suitable systems available but if the rent price and transport costs would be compatible with short throw line arrays we would like to look into the opportunities of renting three sets, one full range (MD80-S + MD96 ?) and two speech range (MD96 ?).  As the terrain will be used pretty efficient the beam forming could be used to minimise sound spillage from the stages to other groups or workshops nearby.
I’ll talk with team Content and team Music about possible performances and/or screenings in Abacus that would be highlighting your system.

I heard your system on CUE2019 in Rotterdam. I cant remember which exact system that was.

Cheers,

Mack