[Productiehuis] Final (?) AV RFP meeting for MCH2021

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at gmx.net
Wed Dec 8 02:36:35 CET 2021

Hi,

Mack, Psychic and I had a meeting today where we reviewed the current
state of the Productiehuis AV RFP, see notes at
https://pad.c3voc.de/k_b6eRxRTyyKbP-Q4YJx8Q (Dutch) and with the last
few action items we think we're ready for a final (?) meeting to
review it and associated letter to suppliers.

2021-12-13
20:30

Haven't decided yet on Jitsi or Mumble, but camera is *never*
mandatory! Actually, Jitsi works better with cameras disabled with
more than a few active participants. It's just that sharing a screen
is much easier, when necessary. Haven't decided yet.

--
Bix