[Productiehuis] Opname / streaming Field weekend september

Franziska Kunsmann hi at kunsmann.eu
Fri Aug 20 19:52:33 CEST 2021

On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 19:29:48 +0200
Michiel Lombaers <mlombaers at me.com> wrote:
> The SDI cables, ATEM mini, and Decklink are a good idea. If
> everything is correct Bix will provide a camcorder and when needed I
> can bring a Tascam 144 as a pre-amp/ADC to USB. I guess that the ATEM
> can be used for recording and a feed to the beamer?

Will bring them, then.

The ATEM Mini is a regular mini (no Pro, no ISO) - so no in-built
recording or streaming features. Just four HDMI in, one out.
It is however possible to use it as USB webcam, so we could use the
Mini Recorder for Camera input, and get the Slides via USB (mjpeg).

~Franzi (kunsi)

--
Bitte verwende eine geschlechtsneutrale Anrede für mich, z. B. „Guten
Tag“. Please address me in a gender-neutral way, like "Hello".

Matrix: @kunsi:franzi.business
GPG: 5FE3 7FF3 C981 A914 6C38  0532 4205 EF53 ECE0 D2BC
     <https://franzi.business/gpg_hi-kunsmann.eu.asc>