[Productiehuis] Opname / streaming Field weekend september

Franziska Kunsmann hi at kunsmann.eu
Fri Aug 20 18:32:45 CEST 2021

On Tue, 22 Jun 2021 15:56:48 +0200
Michiel Lombaers via Productiehuis <productiehuis at lists.mch2021.org>
wrote:
> I’ll take care of the live stuff  and can provide some DI-boxes &
> such ...

Do we (sophie/me) need to bring anything?

We do have:
- some SDI cables
- JVC camcorder
- ATEM mini
- Decklink Mini Recorder 3G (Thunderbolt 3)
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo

... but we're travelling by train, so it would be nice if we didn't
have to bring all that stuff.

~Franzi (kunsi)

--
Bitte verwende eine geschlechtsneutrale Anrede für mich, z. B. „Guten
Tag“. Please address me in a gender-neutral way, like "Hello".

Matrix: @kunsi:franzi.business
GPG: 5FE3 7FF3 C981 A914 6C38  0532 4205 EF53 ECE0 D2BC
     <https://franzi.business/gpg_hi-kunsmann.eu.asc>