[Productiehuis] [Content] Stage names and preventing confusion

Walter van Holst walter.van.holst at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 26 18:35:59 CEST 2020

On 23-09-2020 13:16, Andreas Sikkema via Content wrote:
> Dear Team Content (resend because I messed up the listname and forgot
> to check yesterday)
>
> After my discussion with Walter on IRC and your proposal from a few
> months back Productiehuis would like to request the following:
>
> It would really help us if Team Content could, at your next meeting
> (september 26th?), decide what the stage names would be for MCH2021.

For the sake of inconsistency we have settled upon the following naming
scheme, as relevant for Productiehuis:

Main stage 1: Abacus  🧮 (https://emojipedia.org/abacus/)
Main stage 2: Battery 🔋 (https://emojipedia.org/battery/)
Main stage 3: Clairvoyance 🔮 (https://emojipedia.org/crystal-ball/)
Workshop stage: DNA 🧬 (https://emojipedia.org/dna/)
Backup name / 4th stage: Envelope ✉️ (https://emojipedia.org/envelope/)
Outside stage: Flashlight 🔦 (https://emojipedia.org/flashlight/)
Workshop stage: Gear ⚙️ (https://emojipedia.org/gear/)

Experience teaches us that there will be more stages, but they probably
will be village stages or ad hoc places on the field. None of which
should be relevant to Productiehuis.

It should also be added that there is no expectation on our part for
Productiehuis to provide A/V-services beyond the first four stages,
anything more would be "nice-to-have". Moreover, if Productiehuis feels
that still is too high an expectation, please do let us know.

Regards,

 Walter