[Productiehuis] Stage names and preventing confusion

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at gmx.net
Wed Sep 23 13:16:53 CEST 2020

Dear Team Content (resend because I messed up the listname and forgot
to check yesterday)

After my discussion with Walter on IRC and your proposal from a few
months back Productiehuis would like to request the following:

It would really help us if Team Content could, at your next meeting
(september 26th?), decide what the stage names would be for MCH2021.

We're trying to prevent the whole naming confusion as soon as
possible, which you are also trying, right? :-)

Projectleiding has a signed offer with a tent supplier that mentions
the following details about stage-like tents:
- track 1 40x36
- track 2 32x32
- track 3 32x32
- workshop 1 12x15
- workshop 2 10x15
(and a whole lot more lounges, bars, etc)

Could you give us (at least) the names of these 5 "stages" as soon as
possible after your next meeting?

Thanks!

--
Bix