Wishlist safety for warehouse

J van Wijhe mchfiredept at outlook.com
Mon Mar 7 21:27:57 CET 2022

Hi Logistics,

I’m happy to read that the event will take place.
So cool and I’m looking forward to it.

I have a few questions regarding your role.
As team safety we have a wishlist for the event of things we would like to order for which maybe you can help.
Below there is an overview of our wishlist.

Can we maybe call somewhere in the coming days to discuss what is possible and what not?

Thanks for your support in advance on behalf of all of the safety team members
(Fire, Security, First Aid, HQ)

Warm regards,

Jick (aka firewall)

[cid:5FA45F87-09F9-4119-9464-9B78071375F6]