[MCH Team:Info] Payment-related information

Boekenwuurm boekenwuurm at boekenwuurm.nl
Fri Jun 24 12:46:45 CEST 2022

Hi Martin,

Is it correct that I will not be able to purchace a QR with pin?

I did not see this mail before the blog goes online, is the information in there still correct? The wiki page can be edidted by yourself to
reflect the latest state of affairs.

I want to add someting about it in the booklet, just a few lines about payment methods.

Automated would not be a problem, we probably have some space in the info tent.
@SirGoofy, can you say something about the in-person desk?

Kind regards,
Christel/Boekenwuurm