[MCH Team:Info] [Content] Fwd: (blogpost proposal) Submit a talk above and beyond the final frontier!

Noor hernoor08 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 23:56:52 CET 2021

Hi Robin,

I've heard of some of those events, but I think the wording of a couple was
what threw me off (that and a lack of sleep all weekend).

Others have made suggestions and I'm okay with "A car was launched into the
asteroid belt", since it was only one roadster. And rather than say
"rear-ended" (which kinda implies an accidental landing or crash, and also
a road accident), can I just say "The Chinese made a landing on the dark
side of the moon"?

Thanks!

Noor