[MCH Team:Info] [Content] When will the blog posts be online?

Noor hernoor08 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 21:01:07 CET 2020

I'd rather not use the pad, I think. It gets messy and annoying with all
the copypasting going back and forth between the pad and WordPress.

If we can't do a chat via IRC or something similar soon, I'll just start an
email thread with just you and Robin and go over the remaining few issues
one by one.

Noor