[MCH Team:Info] [Content] When will the blog posts be online?

Claudia.Borges claudia.borges at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 23 22:56:44 CET 2020

Hi Noor, thanks for checking the text. I hope you dont mind, but I think
I will need to re-write the text. Many changes you made are style
changes, but it does also change the meaning of what I wrote.  To give
you an example, 'using ' our domain knowledge'  is not the same - as
your change - use our ' domains of knowledge'  .

I hope I can unpublish and change the text, right?

Again, thank you

Claudia

Noor via Content schreef op 2020-11-23 21:56:

> [...]
> let's -> let us
> GPS-coordinates -> GPS coordinates
>
> I also have no idea how the blockquotes in WP (I put the Utah Phillips
> quote in a blockquote) will turn out on the current website, but I
> don't think there's a way for me to see that either without
> publishing. Either way it should be a quick fix if something fucks up.
>
> Let me know if I can hit publish now.
>
> Noor
>
> On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 9:15 PM Noor <hernoor08 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Team:Content members have Contributor accounts, which indeed do not
> come with publishing privileges. I'll check to see if WordPress gives
> the chance to notify of pending reviews.
>
> I had a look at the post, but I can't preview it with the actual
> website either. It just takes me to the home page. The whole site
> needs a redesign anyway so I won't bother now. Posts can still be
> edited after publication if something goes wrong with formatting.
>
> I did see a few minor typos and errors when skimming, so I'm going to
> proofread the post now and make a log of all edits. I'll send that in
> a bit, and if you're happy with that I'll hit publish.
>
> Noor
>
> On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 8:56 PM Aschwin Marsman via Info
> <info at lists.mch2021.org> wrote:
> I used info at mch2021.org, saw on the wiki that I should have used info at lists.mch2021.org (my email client had info at mch2021.org). See below.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Aschwin
>
> On 23 Nov, 2020, at 19:09 , Aschwin Marsman via Content <content at lists.ifcat.org> wrote:
>
> On 21 Nov, 2020, at 18:53 , Claudia.Borges via Content <content at lists.ifcat.org> wrote:
> Hi Claudia & team Info,
>
> Of course you are right, when I pressed publish it went to review
>
> But as the system does not allow you to preview the post, i have no idea how does it looks like on that green lollypop twitter website
>
> <af630d5c.png>
> Thanks for adding your blog post on Saturday. I also wanted to see how it would look like but I also can only see your post title and that it is in state Pending.
>
> Adding Team:Info in the loop:
>
> Can we see how a blog post looks like before it is published? Is there a preview possibility?
>
> The first blog post is in state Pending since Saturday, is that enough and are you notified of that so that you can schedule it?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Aschwin
>
> Walter van Holst via Content schreef op 2020-11-21 16:34:
>
> On 21-11-2020 16:30, Claudia.Borges via Content wrote: Not sure if this is clear for team info since we can click on publish on
> the wordpress
> Supposedly the authorisations we have gotten do not extend to actually
> publishing. I would expect clicking on that would result in it ending up
> in a review workflow for them. Only one way to find out...

CFP: https://cfp.mch2021.org
Sponsoring: https://wiki.mch2021.org/Sponsoring

OUR WIKI PAGE
https://wiki.ifcat.org/Team:Content