[MCH Team:Info] [Content] When will the blog posts be online?

Noor hernoor08 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 21:56:35 CET 2020

Here's the list of the edits I made:

With some regularity, the content team -> Team:Content will regularly
blogposts -> blog posts
subjects we would -> subjects that we would
and perhaps motivate -> and may motivate
imaginations -> imagination
reduced -> reduces
heatwave -> heat wave
habitats for wildlife -> wildlife habitats
There is why -> That is why
Mcarthy -> McCarthy
on completely voluntary, un-institutionalized, ad-hoc bases -> on a
completely voluntary, noninstitutionalized, ad hoc basis
or else for -> or whatever else
figure -> figures
domain knowledge -> domains of knowledge
which of them are actually helpful -> at least the ones that are
actually helpful
because probably it is not Blockchain -> probably not blockchain
exploring and figure out -> exploring, and need to figure out
science -fiction -> science fiction
change denial even in -> change denial, even in
the one to show -> one to show
enough food -> There is enough food
your own energetic installation -> your own energy system installation
let's -> let us
GPS-coordinates -> GPS coordinates

I also have no idea how the blockquotes in WP (I put the Utah Phillips
quote in a blockquote) will turn out on the current website, but I
don't think there's a way for me to see that either without
publishing. Either way it should be a quick fix if something fucks up.

Let me know if I can hit publish now.

Noor