[MCH Team:Info] Team Content invite

Arnout Engelen arnout at bzzt.net
Sun Nov 1 19:41:47 CET 2020

Hi Aschwin,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately I can't make it at that time
slot either. In any case perhaps there's some coordination we can get
done over email beforehand.

As discussed with Claudia last month, our proposal would be that you
can collaborate on your posts as a team in wordpress, and once one is
ready you can ping Team:Info for a final review and publishing. This
way we can coordinate the blog with other communications. We would
also like to provide hands-on help with actually writing the blog
posts for those teams that would appreciate that - the volunteer who
is interested in that isn't onboarded just yet, though.

Would that work for you? I think this could be pretty quick and light
- if it turns out to be too heavy then of course we can always
course-correct.

Kind regards,

Arnout