[MCH Team:Info] Migrating relevant SHA2017 wiki info to MCH2021 wiki

Arnout Engelen arnout at bzzt.net
Mon Dec 21 13:33:32 CET 2020

I think that's a great idea!

We should be careful about copying content wholesale though: ideally
we should only copy content that we already know will be correct for
MCH as well. For example, it seems https://wiki.mch2021.org/Villages
was copied verbatim, and now says:

===
Can we rent tents via you?

Not any more, we offered tents for rent. The deadline was end of June.
Team:Villages contacted all people who rented a tent to coordinate a
suitable location, preferably near the related villages.
===

That is super confusing.

Ideally I think we should encourage the respective teams to update
their pages. This worked well for the tickets page, for example.
Perhaps for some 'key' pages we can create them already and link to
the SHA page until we are ready to add MCH content?

Kind regards,

Arnout