[Family] Q - MCH2022 - Last call for those who did not update their Village information

Winko Erades van den Berg winko at usa.net
Wed Jun 29 21:17:36 CEST 2022

Dear Village contact,

If you have updated your village registration form, thank you! Make sure
that if you have registered a special vehicle, you also send a
description. But if your village is all up to date, you can stop reading
here!

For all of you that have NOT updated their village registration forms,
this is the last chance! We at team villages want to place your village
as nicely as possible, and on the right field, but we cannot do this
without your expertise and help. So please help us, help you and update
the final information about your village and pass it on to us before
July 1st.

Whether it's the required power consumption, the preferred location of
your village, or just something you want us to know about your village,
you can easily change your village information on the wiki:

  * Please go to the wiki (https://wiki.mch2022.org/)
  * Look on the left-side for Villages.
  * Find your Village, click on it.
  * Login to the wiki.
  * Change the information by selecting the "Edit with form" option.

If you have any village-related questions, please write to
villages at lists.mch2022.org <mailto:villages at lists.mch2022.org>

With kind regards,

Konmei and Winko

Team:Villages