[Family] Q - MCH2022 - Please update your Village information

Winko Erades van den Berg winko at usa.net
Sun Jun 19 21:49:40 CEST 2022

Dear Village contact,

We at team villages want to place your village as nicely as possible,
and on the right field, but we cannot do this without your expertise and
help. That is why we ask you to update the final information about your
village and to pass it on to us before June 25th.

Changing your village information on the wiki is not difficult:

  * Please go to the wiki (https://wiki.mch2022.org/)
  * Look on the left-side for Villages.
  * Find your Village, click on it.
  * Login on the wiki.
  * Change the information by selecting the "Edit with form" option.

If there are any questions, please write to villages at lists.mch2022.org
<mailto:villages at lists.mch2022.org>

With kind regards,

Konmei and Winko