[Family] Considering coming to MCH with my 10yo and 15yo boys

Haakjes haakjes at root66.org
Wed Jun 8 18:21:02 CEST 2022

Dear Emile,

> On 8 Jun 2022, at 15:55, Emile Aben <emileaben at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm considering coming to MCH2022 with my 10yo son (full time) and for parts my 15yo might join too.

Happy to hear you are considering coming with your 10yo son and perhaps your 15yo!

…

> My specific question is if it's possible to get an idea on how many kids will join the family-village campground (there is such a thing, right?). Or at least get some minimum, so my kids will know there are at least some same-age kids.

Very specific answer for a very specific question:

At https://grafana.mch2022.org/ <https://grafana.mch2022.org/>, you can find the current status of different tickets being sold. Right now, there are 52 tickets sold for kids age 12-18, 73 tickets for kids age 6-12 and 49 tickets for kids age 0-6. Currently 2222 out of a total of 2800 tickets have been sold, so these numbers for kids might be increasing when the last 578 tickets are sold.

How many of these kids are actually staying in the family zone hard to predict, especially the 12-18 range kids might be a bit more scattered over the entire camp.

If you’d like to meet some parents before the event, feel free to hang out in the IRC channel (#mch2022-family on IRCnet, https://wiki.mch2022.org/IRC <https://wiki.mch2022.org/IRC>) and join in the bi-weekly meetings (for example https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Family/meeting_2022-06-14 <https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Family/meeting_2022-06-14>).

Hope to meet you soon!

Kind regards,

Haakjes