[Family] Kids DJ - Soundcheck and KickOff

Björn Wijers burobjorn at burobjorn.nl
Sun Jul 24 11:44:35 CEST 2022

I'm able to stand on the stage & guide the kids so Jarno can keep an eye on his daughter. I'll be at the soundstage around 13. I'll bring an old phone with songs and may connect my own Spotify account as well. Do we have a 3.5" headphone cable for aux.
See you at the soundstage!

Greetz
BjornW

--
Sent on-the-go from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.