[Family] Kids DJ - Soundcheck and KickOff

Jarno Beumer jarnobeumer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 09:02:16 CEST 2022

Hi,

Everything packed and tested. Preferably the kids bring FAT32 or exFAT
formatted USB-sticks with their tunes so they play with the buttons and
knobs. AUX in is just AUX in.

I cannot leave my daughter Fiep alone on the field, so she has to come with
me (handicapped child, mentally challenged) and I have to look after her.

Jarno