[Family] meeting

boekenwuurm boekenwuurm at boekenwuurm.nl
Wed Feb 9 20:39:12 CET 2022

Hi team:Family village!

How are you doing?

It has been some time since we last spoke. I was wondering if we can have a meeting sometime soon, to see what the plans are and if we perhaps should start taking some action on these possible plans.

With the expected summer activities, loads of rental material should be arranged preferably sooner than later. For context, it seems IFCAT secured the last sanitation blocks in the country for our date.

Also, if tents and chairs are needed for the family village, the moebelhous shop for teams and villages opens on Friday. Some items are limited, so if family village needs that, some speed might be required.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Christel/Boekenwuurm