[Family] meetings en budget

Stef Louwers stef at steflouwers.nl
Mon Oct 11 22:08:52 CEST 2021

Hi Christel and team members,

We do not yet have regular meetings, but I do think we have enough
members for now (Haakjes, [Sim], and me). Starting this spring we could
use some more volunteers/parents to organize activities.

I have created a rough draft budget, based on the budget of SHA2017, and
attached it to this mail. Haakjes and [Sim], could you take a look?

Regards,
Stef Louwers / fhp