[mch2022-deco] [Content] Fwd: Stage and workshop names

Walter van Holst walter.van.holst at xs4all.nl
Thu May 12 13:42:48 CEST 2022

> Op 12-05-2022 13:24 schreef Janneke van den Brand via Content <content at lists.ifcat.org>:
>

> Hey Team Content,
>
> I am working on banners/signs for the stages and workshop tents and I have some questions:
>
> 1. What are everywhereevents? I know you said it's hard to make a sign for it, but I have an idea for a banner. I just want to know what type of events I should think of so I don't make an inappropriate one that makes no sense. Right now my idea is to visualise the anywhere/anytime idea with an MCH2022-ified Tardis.

Which in itself is lovely, and also may cause problems. What we want to use Tardis for is for events/performances/artwork that are not planned on *any* of our stages, but somewhere in the field. Tardis is a virtual stage, in that sense, for the programme only. Once you put a Tardis anywhere, the virtual becomes real and is bound to cause confusion since then the Tardis is bound to at least a place (if not time).

> 2. "We don't want to meddle much beyond that the stages get signs that correspond with the programme and since we got cute with the emojis and all that, this needed to be emphasized."
> I have no problem emphasizing the emojis. But what do you have in mind with "correspond with the programme" ? Anything in particular I should keep in mind or emphasize for specific stages/workshop tents?

No, just that the names/emojis on any signs/banners preferably correspond to the stages in the programme.

Regards,

 Walter