[mch2022-deco] [Content] Fwd: Stage and workshop names

Janneke van den Brand janneke.vandenbrand at gmail.com
Thu May 12 13:24:36 CEST 2022

Hey Team Content,

I am working on banners/signs for the stages and workshop tents and I have
some questions:

1. What are everywhereevents? I know you said it's hard to make a sign for
it, but I have an idea for a banner. I just want to know what type of
events I should think of so I don't make an inappropriate one that makes no
sense. Right now my idea is to visualise the anywhere/anytime idea with an
MCH2022-ified Tardis.
2. "We don't want to meddle much beyond that the stages get signs that
correspond with the programme and since we got cute with the emojis and all
that, this needed to be emphasized."
I have no problem emphasizing the emojis. But what do you have in mind with
"correspond with the programme" ? Anything in particular I should keep in
mind or emphasize for specific stages/workshop tents?

Thanks!

Janneke