[mch2022-deco] join the team?

polyfloyd floyd at polyfloyd.net
Wed Jun 8 23:09:35 CEST 2022

Hey William,

Great! Then you are hereby the owner of this project :)

Please let me know what you need to know to get started. The basic
constraints are:
* 3x max. 6x3 meter area
* Max. 1500 EUR

As for logistics, where are you based? Perhaps it would be possible to
find someone in your area to transport the materials for this project a
bit earlier. Otherwise, arriving the 22nd with the materials by yourself
is also possible of course.

Your working area is a horizontal rectangle, so I am not sure whether a
raised fist would work that well. But you probably know best.

I would prefer not having to be reminded of the existence of NFT's on
the campsite, but feel free to throw in some jokes that can be read up
close. NFT's also ridicule themselves so we do not need to spend a lot
of energy on that :P

- polyfloyd