[mch2022-deco] Building a bridge?

Janneke/Rizoom janneke at mch2021.org
Tue Jul 12 19:16:00 CEST 2022

Hi Bart,

I was also there (at Hackalot) :)

We can not use the scouting stuff, sadly. Your idea is awesome though!

We do not currently have the bandwith to find out where we could get the
stuff you need on such short notice. Do you have any idea for that and
maybe also an idea of what it would roughly cost?

Let us know, and we'll see if there is something we can do to support
this plan.

- Janneke