[mch2022-deco] Building a bridge?

Bart Derudder qwaxys at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 15:55:05 CEST 2022

I bumped into Stitch at Hackalot and he pointed me here:

I would love to build a simple rope bridge between Flowers Field and Chriet
Titulaer Island.

I'm arriving normally the 16th, latest the 18th.

I would hitch a tripod on both sides, anchor them and add a rope in between.

Required material (scouting should have those?)
Wooden beams, hitching rope and 3 or 2 large ropes.
(Sjorpalen, sjortouw en kommels/"Trektouw", manuele Grondboor)

Can I? Anyone interested in helping out or suggestions?
I've done similar projects with the KSA.

https://www.ksa.be/sites/default/files/styles/gallery_thumbnail/public/2018-07/01_KSA_Noordzeegouw.jpg?itok=-cF1oKKd

Alternative with some more hands and wood we could do a Da Vinci bridge.
https://www.ksa.be/sites/default/files/styles/gallery_thumbnail/public/2018-07/KSA%20%20%20Stevoort%20%2811%29.jpg?itok=yLcepK3Z

Greetings,
Bart / qwaxys
Hackerspace.Gent