[mch2022-deco] [Content] Fwd: Stage and workshop names

Aschwin Marsman a.marsman at aYniK.com
Thu Apr 21 10:00:33 CEST 2022

> On 21 Apr, 2022, at 08:39 , Walter van Holst via Content <content at lists.ifcat.org> wrote:
>

>> Op 20-04-2022 22:37 schreef polyfloyd via Content <content at lists.ifcat.org>:
>>

>> Hi Aschwin,
>>
>> May I propose some "bouwhekbanners" 215 x 73 cm from DrukwerkDeal? We
>> can get that manufactured pretty easily using a generated design.
>>
>> So 3 stages, 3 workshop tents and 1 "tardis". How many banners per object?
>
> Hi Polyfloyd,

Hi,

> One remark: the Tardis is anywhere, anytime. So it can't have a banner, unless you can make one that is anywhere, anytime.
>
> Otherwise: you knock yourselves out. You're team Deco. Do your thing. We don't want to meddle much beyond that the stages get signs that correspond with the programme and since we got cute with the emojis and all that, this needed to be emphasized.

It would be nice if at the main road there would be some indication in which direction to go to which stage / workshop tent. Especially the workshop tents are smaller and spread out on the field.

> Regards,
>
> Walter

Have a nice day,

Aschwin