[mch2022-deco] [Content] Fwd: Stage and workshop names

Walter van Holst walter.van.holst at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 21 08:39:49 CEST 2022

> Op 20-04-2022 22:37 schreef polyfloyd via Content <content at lists.ifcat.org>:
>

> Hi Aschwin,
>
> May I propose some "bouwhekbanners" 215 x 73 cm from DrukwerkDeal? We
> can get that manufactured pretty easily using a generated design.
>
> So 3 stages, 3 workshop tents and 1 "tardis". How many banners per object?

Hi Polyfloyd,

One remark: the Tardis is anywhere, anytime. So it can't have a banner, unless you can make one that is anywhere, anytime.

Otherwise: you knock yourselves out. You're team Deco. Do your thing. We don't want to meddle much beyond that the stages get signs that correspond with the programme and since we got cute with the emojis and all that, this needed to be emphasized.

Regards,

 Walter