[mch2022-deco] [mch2021-orga] Preliminary budgets for MCH 2022

polyfloyd floyd at polyfloyd.net
Sun Oct 31 11:07:56 CET 2021

Hi Team Finance,

Here's the draft budget for Team Deco, see attachment.

Some important things to take into account:
* This does not account for decoration of the bar, partytent and the
budget for the ColourMyMCH project
* Shortages and shipping constraints in the global economy are currently
driving higher prices, inflation and long shipping times. The sooner we
are able to order raw materials the better
* We would like to have about 4800 euro's available in January, in
particular for the bulk order of parts for the light pillars
* 70% of the budget available by March
* 100% of the budget available by May/June

- polyfloyd